We are offering a 5-week summer camp on campusfor kid’s ages 4 years and up. This camp will be Monday – Thursday and it is designed to help your child excel in the following:
• Quran recitation and memorization
• Arabic reading and writing
• Islamic studies
Students will also enjoy the following activities during their time at the camp:
• Arts & crafts
• Arabic Nasheed
• Soccer & basketball
The tuition for the Summer Camp 2021on campusis as follows:
Early Registration Starting May24sd until June5th:
• 1st child: $350
• 2nd child: $300
• Additional child: $250
Regular registration will start after June5th:
• 1st child: $400
• 2nd child: $350
• Additional child: $300
The online classes will be available depend on the numbers registered. It will be two hours daily Monday through Thursday 10 am to 12 pm. The online tuition will be as follow:
• 1st child: $175.00
• 2nd child: $150.00
• Additional child: $130.00
• All the students will need to fill out a registration form online with the payment at elfarouq.org/school/registration/overview.
• The new students should not fill the name of the morning teacher and they will receive a call to evaluate their level.
• If you decided to pay by check or money order, you can drop the check to El Farouq weekend school office next weekend (Sat 5/29/2021 and Sun 5/30/2021)from 11:00am to 2:00pm. The check should be written with an appropriate amount and a full name of the student placed in the memo section. Please make the payment to El Farouq Weekend School. ALL PAYMENTS WILL BE DEPOSITED AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION.
• Registration will only be taken before the first day of school.
• If you have any concerns or question regarding payments please direct them to the Masjid El Farouq Administration (firstname.lastname@example.org) or 713-465-2020
Tuition and refund Policies
• You can make tuition payments online or by personal check and money order.
• Tuition and fees are due before each semester begins.
• Refund Policy applies to all types of applications
• Refund only one week after the school started.
• No refund is possible in the second week of school.